Saturday, April 10, 2010

Follow Me On Radio RedFM 104.9 Next Month

I am very excited to announce that I received a call while on holiday in Taiwan last month inviting me to speak on RedFM. Thanks for the kind invitation Delia (Delia is also a reader of this blog)! We will only start recording next week because I contracted a nasty bug while on holiday and I'm still recovering from a very bad sore throat and cough. In fact, all of us fell sick except grandpa!


These are the topics that I will be speaking on :

1) Planning for a makeover.

2) Using ID to increase property value.

3) Makeovers costing less than RM5,000.

4) How colours can change everything.

5) Tips to add atmosphere to your home.

6) ID cannot help create a perfect home. What else is lacking?

7) The second living room - the perfect kitchen.

8) Choosing and ID or contractor.

No comments:

Post a Comment